Infection Control Procedures
- In the first few weeks upon reopening we shall be only treating acute and emergency patients with limited availability.
- We have sourced PPE to wear during appointments including gloves, masks and aprons.
- We have also purchased new furniture including easily cleaned plastic chairs and plastic carpet protectors that can be mopped or sprayed.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency and will be cleaning all contact surfaces between patient appointments, as well as donning new PPE.
- The room will be ventilated between appointments for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Card payments are still being accepted but to minimise contact with the card reader we suggest installing Apple Pay, Android Pay or other NFC phone payment app. Upon request it is possible to send BACS payments for payment.
Patients are asked to kindly:
- wait in their cars until their appointment time. This minimises contact with the previous patient who will already have exited.
- bring a mask, scarf or other face covering to wear during the appointment.
- wash their hands in the kitchenette in the corridor outside the treatment room on the way into the appointment.
It is our sincere hope that these measures will be temporary but in the meantime we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.